What is the Memphis Challenge?
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
- Memphis Challenge Junior/Senior Graduation Celebration Thursday, May 8 Jack Robinson Gallery 5:30pm
- 9/10 Movement Applications Due Friday, May 16th
- Power Lunch Series Mindfulness Wed. May 21st 11:30am, EMERGE MEMPHIS
- 9/10 Movement Parent Orientation Tues. June 3rd, Christian Brothers University 5:30pm
- SOLE Math virtual launch Monday, June 9th
- Power Lunch Series Are you ready to EXCEL? Invest In Coaching, Wednesday June 11th 11:30am EMERGEMEMPHIS
- 9/10 Bootcamp Monday, July 7- July 30 Christian Brothers University
Inspiring and Developing Future Memphis Leaders
Founded in 1989 by Pitt Hyde, The Memphis Challenge coaches high-achieving, underrepresented students, through leadership and professional development, preparing them to become future Memphis leaders. The program currently boast an alumni and student network of more than 500 of the finest academic minds and career disciplines imaginable.