What is the Memphis Challenge?
Inspiring and Developing Future Memphis Leaders
Founded in 1989 by Pitt Hyde, The Memphis Challenge coaches high-achieving, underrepresented students, through leadership and professional development, preparing them to become future Memphis leaders. The program currently boast an alumni and student network of more than 500 of the finest academic minds and career disciplines imaginable.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
- 4/23/16 – Showcasing storybooks at Bookstock Festival | 11am-3pm
- 2016 MC 9/10 Application Deadline – May 8, 2016
- 2016 Junior/Senior Application Deadline – May 8, 2016
- S.O.L.E. Math 2016 Registration | April 8th – May 15th ($45); Late Registration | May 16th – June 3rd ($65)
- S.O.L.E. Math 2016 goes live June 6th